Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Unsuitable Boy


The Unsuitable Boy

I am very well experienced and still young
I say, heir-apparent is just an international song
I am colourful, I like Saffron very much
I also do not dislike Green that much
I also have a well-trimmed beard, like a ‘special status’
I will make you disappear if you ever call me bogus
I am capable and I am decisive
I am also very much divisive
I think the malnutrition comes from beauty-consciousness
I wish to put the Delhi Sultanat on permanent unconsciousness
I hate foreign-origin but I like Vibrant foreign money
I bring-in development, jobs, I also try to be funny  
I can not help worsen health of Bapu or Bapa
I can atleast follow what he says without using Gutka
I am not a spokesman for Census, so what if 5 crore
‘I’ People have grown, during my rule, now to 6 crore
I have added that ‘I’ at the beginning of above sentence
I always start with I, I have nothing to do with violence
I am unmarried like Atal, I am the only boy with blue eye
I am the most suitable boy, because I always end with I 

No comments:

Post a Comment